Short test programs for pdp 11/34

Devin lyokoboy0 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 09:06:59 CDT 2016

Thanks, I look forward to trying that out tonight. Thanks for the quick info on how to operate the front panel. As far as the boot card goes, I do have one, but I do not have the vt100 connected at the moment. I. Will get it all set up and post back tonight, using pdp11gui to load the dec diagnostics sounds like the way to go.