DEC 3000 Model 400 Alpha Workstation

Richard Loken rlloken at telus.net
Wed Sep 21 22:35:37 CDT 2016

Gentlemen,

I was rooting through the morgue this morning looking for a cable to
revive my AlphaServer 4100 when I stumbled over my long moribund
DEC 3000.

This machine was retired because some of the memory failed and, although
it is too large and heavy to ship, there are a lot of parts and
accessories that may be of use including the strange little cable that had
a connector block for the mouse and keyboard and an adaptor that I
obtained from DEC which allows you to use a VGA monitor instead of the
original Trinitron with its array of BNC cables.  I also have an array of
documentation and (good grief!) the original mouse.

Anybody want any DEC 3000 parts?

Or a couple of ES45 CPU cards?  I have two those also.

--
   Richard Loken VE6BSV, Systems Programmer - VMS   : "...underneath those
   Athabasca University				   : tuques we wear, our