Free manuals...

Lyle Bickley lbickley at bickleywest.com
Wed Sep 21 18:45:09 CDT 2016

I'm cleaning out my library of manuals and books I no longer need and
before I recycle these particular IBM manuals, I thought someone on
cctalk might find them useful. They are free for the shipping and
packaging cost - local pickup gets priority ;)

1) "RS/6000 Diagnostic Information for Multiple Bus Systems" (Version
5.100)

2) "RS/6000 Adapters, Devices and Cable Information for Multiple Bus
Systems"

3) Large 8.5" X 11" "Systems Network Architecture, Reference Summary"
(Updated to 2/4/86). Includes "IBM Synchronous Data Link Control General
Information" manual.

4) 8.5" X 11: "Systems Network Architecture, Transaction Programmer's
Reference Manual for LU Type 6.2"

Cheers,
Lyle
--