Next order of MFM emulator/reader baords

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sun Sep 11 16:11:48 CDT 2016

I can't say I am clear on the final price of an assembled board to Europe.
When you say assembled do you mean *all* parts, or just the surface mounted
ones? I have never done surface mount and I am not sure what is required to
be able to do it, so would probably prefer assembled (at least for the
surface mount).

Regards

Rob