obscure forgoten Machean of Europe?

Camiel Vanderhoeven iamcamiel at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 04:03:29 CDT 2016

Op 11 sep. 2016 9:27 a.m. schreef "Adrian Stoness" <tdk.knight at gmail.com>:

> Phillips in Europe was not part of Phillips in the us was it's own company
> from what I've been able to find out the model I have is from around 1968
> post a link to a pic when I'm not on my phone

Philips (with a single L) is a Dutch company. They made a whole range of
computers at various times: home computers (P2000 and MSX), IBM PC
compatibles, an IBM PC/MSX hybrid (the :YES, notoriously incompatible with
either architecture), minicomputers  (I have several members of the P800
series) and mainframes (P1000)

Camiel