Logic Analyser Advice

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Fri Sep 9 23:04:06 CDT 2016

I did that research regarding the HPs, without as much success as you
obviously enjoyed.  Tek and HP are really different beasts, in my
experience.

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."