The huge lot that had the NIB 8" floppies is now on ebay

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Tue Sep 6 13:04:13 CDT 2016

    > From: js

    > That would be my preference as well.  A "ccebay at classiccmp.org" list.

I think we all know that wouldn't work, for a number of reasons.

    > Or at least in an indication in the subject line "ebay: [topic]" so
    > they can get filtered out.

This, however, I can definitely see as a good move. I will add such a tag to
any eBay notification posts I make, and I encourage everyone else who posts
such to do the same.

    > From: Peter Coghlan

    >> It's a tiny bit more work to use them

    > Any given posting to a mailing list is sent by one person and read by
    > many. If there is a small effort to be made, it makes more sense for
    > the sender to make it once than all the interested recipients to have
    > to duplicate the effort.

Excellent point.

And the "eBay:" tag idea follow this principle too, I will note... So let's
remember to add that tag, everyone!

	Noel