The huge lot that had the NIB 8" floppies is now on ebay

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Tue Sep 6 12:01:12 CDT 2016

On 9/6/2016 8:06 AM, js at cimmeri.com wrote:
> <snip>
> That would be my preference as well.  A "ccebay at classiccmp.org" list.
>
> Or at least in an indication in the subject line "ebay: [topic]" so
> they can get filtered out.
>
> - J.

I will attempt to do that.

Also you can trim off everything in any link that you post.  The only
thing you need to post
in any link is the ebay domain url, itm and the number.  If you have not
done so, the following
auction link shows what came from my browser for the huge pile in KC
link.  I trimmed off
the <drek> after the ? after the auction number.  I usually copy the
description to the line
above and clip it out of the url.  Apparently ebay ignores it.

The number is sufficient though as said, but i like to post a small url
rather than that in
case someone reads on a browser type setup where copying the number
takes a number
of steps.

this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/<description>/191960867958<drek>

becomes:
HUGE-LOT-OF-VINTAGE-COMPUTERS-MONITORS-AND-PARTS/
http://www.ebay.com/itm/191960867958

thanks will try to filter the noise for those who  prefer not to see sales.
I acquire a lot from ebay and this list and appreciate all the extra
eyes on the
sales that are shared here, but also appreciate those who want to just
discuss
the collections, etc.
thanks
jim