The huge lot that had the NIB 8" floppies is now on ebay

Jason Howe jason at smbfc.net
Tue Sep 6 09:51:47 CDT 2016

On 09/06/2016 04:31 AM, Rob Jarratt wrote:

>> Some of us find them useful or interesting.
>>

> I agree. The volume of these eBay emails is not high. It would be another matter if there were really a lot of these emails, but as it is I find them useful/interesting.
>
> Regards
>
> Rob

Same here.  I don't troll ebay regularly and only have a couple very
specific saved searches.  Some pretty interested stuff comes up on ebay
occasionally which I might not have seen otherswise.

That said, when folks just dump an ebay item number rather than a full
link, those posts should die in a fire ;)

--Jason