Power Supply capacitor physical size

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Sat Sep 3 19:41:23 CDT 2016

I try very hard to match physical size and since, as has been noted, that
usually means higher working voltage, it's not a negative.  If you're
preserving something as an historical artifact, be sure to document what
you've done!  Otherwise, someone will be really confused 10-20 years from
now when, trying to maintain the machine, they see a different value on the
board than on the printset.  :-)  IMHO -- Ian

On Sat, Sep 3, 2016 at 10:07 AM, Adrian Graham <witchy at binarydinosaurs.co.uk

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."