Sage II

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Sat Oct 29 19:14:44 CDT 2016

On Sat, 29 Oct 2016, william degnan wrote:
> Ok...I'll try it tomorrow and post, you can let me know how it goes.  I'll
> prob figure it out when I analyze the disks using the tools, just not sure
> if being pascal they have any weirdness

not that would matter for imaging.
But, of course p-system was a whole different directory structure.
Good news, though, is that if you ever have to manually put sectors
together, . . . is that p-system files are alway contiguous!
P-system would not let you put part of a file in one space on the disk and
the rest in another space.  They had a p-system utility called "CRUNCH" to
defragment the disk.  %Deity help you if it crashed while THAT was trying
to run!