Tek 40xx computer users

Randy Dawson rdawson16 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 23 21:15:16 CDT 2016

I bought the Tek 4051 on ebay today; Jason brought it to my house and it works perfectly, with about a half hour of programming instruction my 12 old daughter was plotting a cat face.

https://www.facebook.com/Thelma.Franco/videos/10154277153852670/

I would like to get in touch with other users of this first personal computer, and find additional resources.

Do you know where I can find an archive of BASIC programs for this?

Has anybody built plug in cards in the back, mine came with a realtime clock and a "file manager", I do not know what that one does.

I have some Tek scopes with IEE-488, and I will see if I can get the IEEE interface working.

There was a DC300 tape in the machine:

biorithm

craps

blackjack

artillery

tanks

weatherwar

The belt is broken in the tape, I have ordered some new DC300's and will transplant the tape.

Any resources will be welcome!

Randy