Comdyna GP-6 Analog Computer Repairs Needed

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 20:23:34 CDT 2016

Assuming the OP is an employee of the Christoval ISD..

Christoval Independent School District is a public school district based in
the community of Christoval, Texas. Christoval ISD has two schools -
Christoval High and Christoval Elementary.

Address: 20065 3rd St, Christoval, TX 76935
Phone: (325) 896-2520

Christoval is in west-central Texas. Too far from me to be any help, at
least in a local sense!