Anyone with a CDC disk pack reader that can help Paul Vixie?

Cameron Kaiser spectre at floodgap.com
Mon Oct 17 00:25:59 CDT 2016

Apparently Paul Vixie's got a CDC Hawk disk pack from an Alpha Micro AM-100/T
that he'd like to get the bits off of (he'll worry about the file system
separately). I have a controller card in an unknown state but I don't have
any way of reading the disk pack, so it will probably be easier to do this
in a separate working system, which does not need to be Alpha Micro.

If you've got a means of doing this, I'll get you in touch with him.

-- One learns to itch where one can scratch. -- Ernest Bramah -----------------