One last epay for the day, TEC terminal

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Sun Oct 16 22:52:05 CDT 2016

Since some need to possibly use current loop, I was searching and
thought it useful to bring this to people's attention.  The TEC is also
one of the terminals in the video I posted a few days ago related to
"Jobs" if you care to look.  I've used these and at the time the only
problem I had was dropping them on your foot, they are not light.

the vendor says that Bitsavers has the manual, which may make this a bit
attractive as well, saving looking all over the place for
documentation.  The screen doesn't look great, but might be usable w/o a
huge amount of work.

Another thing that ones here may be able to use is that it has the video
output option installed, so one could drive a modern monitor, or
presentation projector in a display situation with this one.

I think the ones we had were a bit fancier, and had a block of
indicators on one side or the other that you could blink, this one does not.

1972-TEC-440-Serial-Terminal-/

http://www.ebay.com/itm/262674442502

no affiliation, just wish I had room for it, hope someone can use it.

i'll throttle myself for a few days unless I see a random 360/50 or so
for sale so I am not bothering those who don't like these. Apologies in
advance.

thanks
Jim