Reasonable price for a complete SOL-20 system?

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Sat Oct 15 19:02:47 CDT 2016

> On Oct 15, 2016, at 12:42, Corey Cohen <applecorey at optonline.net> wrote:
>
> The disk drive can really affect value.  If it's a Northstar system, then maybe add 400 bucks the most.  If it's a Helios.  A working drive can be priceless if the drive is still the original Persci one.

I believe that it has a Morrow Disk Jockey controller, and one or two external Morrow drives marked "Thinker Toys" on the back (not sure whether one or two are part of the offer yet).

Anyway, thanks for the input, everybody! I've made an offer, and I'll post an update after the seller and I either reach a deal or decide we're too far apart on price. Either way, this is fun!

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/