ASR 33 buzzing

Brad H vintagecomputer at bettercomputing.net
Thu Oct 13 18:14:19 CDT 2016

Posting around hoping somebody might be able to point me in the right
direction.  I tried greenkeys but no response.

I have an ASR 33 I got.  When I plug it in on Line mode there is a clicking
in the power supply area and nothing else.  If I put it to Off or Local,
there is a loud buzzing sound and eventually a 2A fuse on the back left side
of the machine blows.  It's like something's stuck but the noise is kind of
hard to pin down.  Wondering if there's any Model 33 experienced guys out
there. :)