Where are the cctech archives before November 2014 ?

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Wed Oct 12 16:31:36 CDT 2016

On 10/12/2016 2:22 PM, Walter F.J. Mueller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I detected that links I had to previous postings where invalid.
> Looking at
>
>   http://www.classiccmp.org/pipermail/cctech/
>
> I see that the archives before November 2014 are lost. When I look
> into the
> WayBackMachine I see
>
> https://web.archive.org/web/20141025062159/http://www.classiccmp.org/pipermail/cctech/
> https://web.archive.org/web/20150103042513/http://www.classiccmp.org/pipermail/cctech/
>
> that between October 25th. 2014 and January 3rd, 2015 some incident
> happened which wiped out the archives before November 2014.
>
> How comes that the 'classical computing' lost it's memory ??
>

>         With best regards,   Walter
>

> P.S.: It's a bit astonishing to me that a list like cctech, which is
>       in some ways about history, has lost it's own history, and even
>       doesn't seem to care about it
I don't think the PS applies.  I sent you my archive via PM.

I don't know how the links on the archive pages are set up, but editing
and adding it back there in a form that matches what pipermail has done
is probably the problem.

I didn't capture from 9/2012 thru the Oct 2014 date, if someone has
those saved or for that matter thru present complete month, I'd
appreciate that.
thanks
Jim