Gaming on old systems (was Re: Twiggys [was: Re: ka... ching!])

Jerry Kemp other at oryx.us
Wed Oct 12 11:55:34 CDT 2016

This discussion is stirring up so many old memories.

I distinctively recall, back at the time that this was relevant, that the (DOS)
network game play was disrupting/saturating networks, because, if I recall the
article correctly, the game was communicating with other nodes using broadcast
packets, vs unicast or multicast packets.

Off to Duckduckgo to see if I can find that article.

Jerry