Gaming on old systems (was Re: Twiggys [

Jerry Kemp other at oryx.us
Wed Oct 12 01:30:01 CDT 2016

For anyone interested in exploring some of this stuff further, I (first) found
lots of dead links, but came up with this one with binaries for Sun, SGI and the
original NeXT format.

<http://www.gamers.org/games/doom/>

I still have a SparcStation 10 + a Leo/ZX frame buffer that I spent a lot of
time hunting down back in the day to work with the Sun stuff on.  I was a little
sad to see comments that performance on the Leo framebuffer was not very impressive.

Jerry