Twiggys [was: Re: ka... ching!]

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Mon Oct 10 10:21:28 CDT 2016

On Sun, Oct 9, 2016 at 6:07 PM, Brad H <vintagecomputer at bettercomputing.net>
wrote:

> [...]

If you want to run natively, i.e. assemble programs on the 6800, yes.  I'm
using asm68c to cross-assemble from a *nix machine.  It generates S-records
that can be transferred to the 6800 over the serial line.

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."