PDP-11/23 system for sale in Portland Oregon

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 16:23:35 CDT 2016

On Sat, Oct 8, 2016 at 11:31 AM, Scott Baker <scott.l.baker at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Pictures can be found here: http://sierracircuitdesign.ddns.net/temp/pdp11/
>
> The system is located in Portland, Oregon. Local pick-up is preferred.
> Not sure if it still works. I have not tried to turn it on in years.
> I do not have any software of floppies for it.
> I'm not sure what it's worth. If you are interested in it, make me an offer.

The boards appear to be the following in the photos:
M8186   KDF11-A 11/23 CPU
?????   256KB parity RAM
?????   DSD disk interface for the DSD-440?
?????   bus grant card?
M8028   DLV11-F Async interface
M8012   BDV11   Bus terminator, bootstrap and diagnostic ROMs
M8016   KPV11   Power fail, realtime clock, (termination)

In some of the photos the M8012 BDV11 is installed upside down. Make
sure you don't power it on that way.

Should make a usable system for someone local to pickup.