New acquisition. Ploycorp Poly 1. New Zealand school computer

Terry Stewart terry at webweavers.co.nz
Sun Oct 9 19:33:46 CDT 2016

>Cool system

Thanks Bill.

>Very cool indeed.  I hope you fix the second system rather than using it as
>a parts beast - I think the daisy-chain connection of machines is a
>fascinating historical aspect.

Yes, I agree Ian.  I've got everything I need for joining them together.
My chief interest in this hobby is the historical aspect and a stand-alone
poly (although they can be used that way) is not how they were used back in
the day.

I think the problem with the second one is just old capacitors.  Just a
matter of identifying and replacing.  A good project for sometime next
year.  This year has been a busy one with many (non-computing) projects.  I
hope to get more time for THIS hobby next year.

Terry (Tez)