Twiggys [was: Re: ka... ching!]

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Sat Oct 8 22:43:01 CDT 2016

On 10/8/2016 8:26 PM, Chuck Guzis wrote:
> So computers were not part of my formative years and that's perhaps why
> I don't see the attraction of computer games--or Twitter, for that matter.
I had the luck to have an Olivetti Programma 101 when I was in 5th grade
in the early 60's.

I had learned about programming, stored programming, and the like from
programming it.  It had the capability to create commands in its storage
registers and execute them, and I credit that bit as a help when I later
took up programming as such things were not a mystery.

The bad news is now that I'm playing in an expensive playground, but
luckily have 2 of them as well as spares.  It is an expensive
neighborhood, headed to the cost of the Lisa parts market unfortunately.

thanks
Jim

--
Note change in email address.  Please use reply-to
address.  TWC is changing their email and this may
change again reply to is jwsmail at jwsss.com