Twiggys [was: Re: ka... ching!]

TeoZ teoz at neo.rr.com
Sat Oct 8 20:13:50 CDT 2016

Everybody has something they do to chill out, some drink or jog, or play
games.

Anyway my first computers in the 80's were for gaming (Timex 2068 and then a
C64). Both were cheap systems. I went to a 286 for school work and since I
sold the C64 to help pay for it I did some gaming on it. Most of my computer
upgrades in the 90's were for added speed in whatever apps I was using and
it also helped with gaming. There was a point where I started upgrading just
for gaming and that ended mostly around 2000 where I started falling behind
the bleeding edge curve. I don't really care for new games but I do play the
old ones.

Everybody collects different things for different reasons, but quite a bit
of the 286-Pentiums end up being snagged for gaming. I think I am one of the
few people who bother with vintage application software for old systems
purchased for non gaming reasons.