Twiggys [was: Re: ka... ching!]

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Fri Oct 7 17:38:05 CDT 2016

I don't think a flipper would have paid that much.
Complete machines have sold for just over 15K within recent memory.
A deep pockets collector must have a machine with all the right
serial numbers that was just missing drives.

sigh.. getting like the high-end car collecting market, where people
pay $1K for an NOS Ford part for their Cobra you could get at
a dealer for $10 in the 60's.