uVAX system (mostly) that Ian King was interested in (Off Topic)

Huw Davies huw.davies at kerberos.davies.net.au
Thu Oct 6 00:47:08 CDT 2016

> On 6 Oct. 2016, at 07:24, jim stephens <jwsmail at jwsss.com> wrote:
>

> On 10/5/2016 12:34 PM, jim stephens wrote:
>>
>> Congratulations to Blue Origins on today's test
>>
>> http://gizmodo.com/blue-origin-shocks-everyone-even-itself-by-landing-ro-1787443961
>>
>> I'm thinking that is the rocket he was launching.
>>

> Full video on youtube.  Sorry for OT
> https://youtu.be/bqUIX3Z4r3k <https://youtu.be/bqUIX3Z4r3k>

That sort of stuff never gets old. Just like watching the Apollo launches in the late 60s, except in colour, HD and streamed over the internet on my laptop all of which would have been considered SiFi then.

Huw Davies           | e-mail: Huw.Davies at kerberos.davies.net.au
Melbourne            | "If soccer was meant to be played in the
Australia            | air, the sky would be painted green"