Datapoint

Göran Axelsson axelsson at acc.umu.se
Mon Oct 3 16:24:20 CDT 2016

Den 2016-10-02 kl. 16:04, skrev Noel Chiappa:
> Any collectors of early Datapoint machines out there on the list?

I got a DP2200 version I with serial memory, missing pieces and screen
rot. I got it in my teens, 30-35 years ago and along the way I picked
off some pieces. The most visible things the keyboard (25 years ago) and
the cover (10 years ago), then I realized just in time what I had before
tossing it out as scrap. My plan is sometime to take the time to get it
running again.

To my help I got...

Another DP2200 version II with random access memory, screenrot and one
broken key but otherwise complete. It got issues with the power supply
but is probably not too far from running condition.

Anyone got a spare keyboard?  :-)

Göran