ka... ching!

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 09:59:04 CDT 2016

On Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 6:50 AM, Peter Corlett <abuse at cabal.org.uk> wrote:
> I'd quite like an Amiga 3000, but I'm not prepared to cough up the EUR800 or so
> being asked on eBay.

Wow... I had an A3000 at VCFmw 2015 for sale at my table, plugged in
and operational (not dead from Varta leakage) and was asking $375 with
a GG2 Bus+ card included.  Two interested parties, one was shopping
for a friend who decided not to go ahead with the sale, the other
tried to talk me down to $250.  I did not sell the machine.

I'm not surprised that someone would _ask_ EUR800, but are they *getting* it?

-ethan