ka... ching!

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sat Oct 1 23:16:04 CDT 2016

thanks for the info....
I will now have to  find where I put it!
It was not like  the  mac  mouse and I do not  or
I  did not think I had one  for our  Lisa  but I guess I  do  now!

our  SMECC Lisa has a floppy and a hard  drive.
hard to say  what is  wrong  with it... just a screen full of letters
(any info on this is  good to hear from you-)

Ed#  www.smecc.org

In a message dated 10/1/2016 7:13:55 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
cisin at xenosoft.com writes:

On Sat,  1 Oct 2016, COURYHOUSE at aol.com wrote:
> In reality, what do you feel the  mouse is worth?

As a mouse, $5 - $20
as a historic artifact, $10 -  $1000, depending on prevenance (Engelbart's
mouse is worth more than  mine)