ka... ching!

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Sat Oct 1 16:13:39 CDT 2016

On Sat, Oct 1, 2016 at 1:57 PM, js at cimmeri.com <js at cimmeri.com> wrote:

> On 10/1/2016 3:21 PM, N0body H0me wrote:

There are a couple of sellers in particular who routinely ask insane
prices, which I think distorts the economy: 'If that guy can ask a
gazillion dollars/pounds/euro for X, so can I."  I think few people
actually look at *completed* sales, i.e. what people really paid for
something.

On one hand, it's a shame stuff ends up on ePay where it becomes the target
of 'feeding frenzy' behaviors - but it's not going to the scrappers, which
is good.

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."