dot matrix printers to be thrown out near Denver

Electronics Plus sales at elecplus.com
Tue Nov 29 18:59:20 CST 2016

Might already be gone, located in Longmont near Denver. Give him a call!

$25 - Epson DXF5000 ( Longmont ) near denver

We have some wide carriage dot matrix printers. They work and they are worth
next to nothing.
Come and get them intact or search the dumpster for parts

If I have to throw these IBM, Epson and OKI dot matrix printers in the trash
- they will be in pieces no larger than a candy bar. I promise to break them
up so that no one can ever use them.

I might give them away for free, but our dumpster will contain tiny bits if
you think waiting is the better plan

303-651-7919
634 Main Longmont