Macintosh Portable

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 23:59:50 CST 2016

If that old Conner is still good, you're one of the lucky ones for sure..

We had to build a new disk for ours, and if I recall, you only need to load
the correct version of standard MacOS (6.0.4?) and it will recognize the
portable and install the correct software for it. There may also have been
a special system extension (or two..) for the portable.

The portable is effectively a Mac Plus, I think. You might already know all
of this.