Macintosh Portable

Brian Marstella brian at marstella.net
Sat Nov 26 06:20:49 CST 2016

Chris,

I remembered seeing this post from a couple of years ago when I was looking
at a Mac Portable. I ended up not buying it so I can't speak for whether
this will work, but it might point in the right direction. See especially
the links around the 4th post in the thread as it shows a 34 pin converter
method.

Regards, Brian.