Thanksgiving Day

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Thu Nov 24 18:34:03 CST 2016

On 11/24/2016 01:51 PM, Murray McCullough wrote:
> I wanted to wish all American readers of this list a very happy
> Thanksgiving Day from a reader in Canada. Reading 'Classic
> Computing' still plays an important part in my appreciation of the
> role of computers from earlier years in why I still enjoy working
> with computers. Happy computing. Murray  :)

Murry, I'm sorry that we forgot to pre-empt your wishes on October 9.  I
did wish some of my Canadian friends happy returns for the day then,
however.

I'm a bit giddy right now--the pies are done, the other dishes are
cooked and tastes and the bird's in the oven.  Short of the dog getting
into the feast, I think I'm home free. (You can tell who does the
cooking in our house).

I imagine that some have already hit the stores and others are settling
down for an evening of football...

--Chuck