Membership disabled due to bounces

Richard Loken rlloken at telus.net
Wed Nov 23 23:43:37 CST 2016

On Thu, 24 Nov 2016, John H. Reinhardt wrote:

> I was thinking of changing my email to another provider even though I've had
> this one for at least 12 years.  But if it's because of a configuration
> problem, then other providers may react the same way so will it do any good?

I doubt that changing your email provider will help.

My mail is constantly being disabled now that I am using my ISP address
but it wasn't while I was using my work email address but I think that
is a coincidence - the problem did not manifest itself until a few
weeks after I changed my email address.

By the way, I am my employer's email administrator and I know that I was
not doing anything special to make the email go through - no spf records,
no nothing.

--
   Richard Loken VE6BSV, Systems Programmer - VMS   : "...underneath those
   Athabasca University				   : tuques we wear, our