Reverse-engineering WD1000, WD1001 hard disk controllers

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sun Nov 20 00:21:57 CST 2016

Hi Eric,
Thank you for the information and correction.  I was going entirely from memory obviously.  :)  That project was approximately 37 years ago!  Now I want to find that old controller so I can see what the correct model is.  I'll know it right away since it has my eprom on it.  I'll let you know what the card number is when I find it.  I'm going to be working out there in the next few days anyway.  This should prove to be fun.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com