NCD19 / Xncd19

Rico Pajarola rp at servium.ch
Tue Nov 15 10:15:54 CST 2016

I don't think I have any real documentation, just various NCDWare releases
ranging from 3.5 to 5.1. But I'll check.

But I have stupidly misplaced my copy of 3.2.1 (the last version to support
the NCD19...).

Does no one have NCDWare 3.2.1 or earlier? I just need the firmware for the
terminal, the host software is completely optional for my purpose.