Old Epson printers

Jules Richardson jules.richardson99 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 16:59:51 CST 2016

On 11/09/2016 11:27 PM, Tony Duell wrote:
> Incidentally I am looking for any manuals for the HI-80.

Did I send you scans at one point? Perhaps that was someone else...

One of these days I'll revisit making some pens for mine (the originals*
had dried up, of course) - I remember doing some experimentation, but it
was difficult to find anything that would flow correctly (the mechanism
doesn't apply as much pressure as a good old mk1 hand naturally would).

* I think replacements were/are available, but expensive, and it didn't
seem sensible to throw money at something which might be useless again by
the next time I want to use it.

cheers

Jules