AS400 9406-170 available.

Lyle Bickley lbickley at bickleywest.com
Tue Nov 8 13:04:48 CST 2016

Weirdstuff Warehouse has recently acquired a clean AS400 9406-170. It
was taken out of service where it was running. The lot includes
manuals, terminals, printers, cables, etc. I took a bunch of pictures
of the unit which are available via the link below:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7RetVDiFv-qS0FtVzdSNmZxV0k?usp=sharing

If you are interested in acquiring the lot, contact "Jim" at Weirdstuff.

DISCLAIMER: I am posting this as a client of Weirdstuff Warehouse and
have no monetary interest in any transaction related to this unit.

Cheers,
Lyle

--
73      AF6WS