S/36 in Milwalkee

Mister PDP vintagecomputersmn at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 13:44:25 CDT 2016

Hello,

I don't usually post here so if I am somehow posting wrong please tell me.

This popped up on the VCF yesterday and I have been talking with the guy
and am going to go pick it up on Sunday, I will be picking up the computer
and the software and hopefully all the manuals too. I am going to archive
all the software and manuals that do not already exist on the internet.

Just thought I would put that out there...

(VCF Thread Link:
http://www.vcfed.org/forum/showthread.php?54749-Ibm-5360-free-pickup-only)

Thank you