Looking for info on a CAMAC module - Kinetic 3912 Unibus Crate Controller

Jon Elson elson at pico-systems.com
Wed Nov 2 20:16:51 CDT 2016

On 11/02/2016 11:52 AM, Al Kossow wrote:
> I'd like to add them to bitsavers if you can scan them.
>
> I just threw out most of the CAMAC stuff that I had. Weird Stuff should have two crates that I dumped off yesterday.
Well, the drawings are big sheets (at least C size) diazo
prints in really awful condition.  You've probably seen
these, they take the master engineering drawings, diazo
duplicate, eradicate old circuits and draw in new, and
repeat for 5+ generations, and they get almost unreadable.
So, I'm not sure what results I'd get, but I'd have to do it
in little panels and then assemble.  It might be better to
send it to somebody with better equipment.

We still use a bit of CAMAC only because we have the
infrastructure to do it.

Jon