What the heck is the deal with this eBay item

Brad H vintagecomputer at bettercomputing.net
Tue Nov 1 21:27:00 CDT 2016

I've been wondering about that one myself.  Very odd.  That's not the first time I've seen that either. Along with stuff that 'sells' for absurd amounts of money.
At first I though the absurd sales were attempts to manipulate the market.. but it doesn't seem worth the effort or ebay fees.  I almost kind of wonder with some of them if something more sinister is going on.. like money laundering.  That'd be a fairly obscure way to do it..

Sent from my Samsung device