What the heck is the deal with this eBay item

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 19:12:14 CDT 2016

On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 4:43 PM, Corey Cohen <AppleCorey at optonline.net> wrote:
> https://www.ebay.com/itm/272433760795
>
> This Helios II has been "sold" multiple times for varying amounts and then suddenly hours later appears for sale again.  I'm done bidding on this each time it appears, because if I won, who knows what I'd receive or if the seller would cancel the auction.

"PAYPAL USERS MUST WAIT COMPLETE CLEARANCE
(IT CAN REQUIRES ALSO 21 DAYS)"

What they heck does that mean? Not a seller I would touch with a 10 foot pole.

Something seems odd about this seller "scroogemcduckbonaparte" and
their cousin "paperonebonaparte", who has positive feedback for
selling a "HELIOS II DISK SOL 20 8 INCHES FLOPPY WITH CONTROLLER
ALTAIR ERA IMSAI S100 BUS (#272205548861)" for $1,950.00 within the
last 6 months. "scroogemcduckbonaparte" has positive feedback as a
buyer from "paperonebonaparte" for several items over a year ago.