Windows use in medical spaces (Re: vintage computers in active use)

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Sat May 28 03:35:28 CDT 2016

Getting managers to understand that putting security controls in place may lead to a denial of service which is more serious than the original threat is hard.
Evaluation of the residual threats after the controls are in place should be standard procedure. It is part of ISO 27001....

When I worked in E-Mail and was being sold Mail Scanners I always asked what about false positives?

They would say you get a junior to check those, which is of course a bad thing, as the mails may contain bad things....

So I would say one of the senior directors mistresses keeps forgetting her Hotmail password and just sets up a new account so I can't white list her..
She e-mails rather fruity pictures to the director, would these get stopped and would the junior see them...

Most of the salesmen just crawled away....

Dave