Tektronix 4404 servcie manuals needed

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Mon May 23 11:34:41 CDT 2016

On 5/23/16 8:59 AM, Mattis Lind wrote:

>> turns out that one was good. the Adaptec 4000 dump was the bad one
>>

> It is a 4000, not a 4000A, right? I have the ACB-4000A and can make a dump
> of it.

thanks, but I have dozens of 4000A boards, so I'm not so worried about that
assuming Tek didn't use custom firmware.

the challenge will be bootstrapping without a tek scsi floppy.

Maybe I can borrow Paxton's if he still has it.

I'll work on reading the floppies today. They were in boxes and sealed in
plastic bags by the seller, so I'll try a couple that I have duplicates of
to evaluate their condition.

I've also sent a note to the MAME developers to see if they have any interest
in simulating the system.