'Inside Macintosh' books

Santo Nucifora santo.nucifora at gmail.com
Sun May 22 14:19:06 CDT 2016

Related to the early promotional Inside Macintosh phonebook edition, last
week I scanned the documentation for two versions of the MacSupplement
documentation.  I have not seen this posted anywhere else so please feel
free to store these in a central documentation archive.  I got this
documentation plus the Inside Macintosh phonebook edition along with some
of the original diskettes just recently from an early developer.

The February 1985 set appears to be before the Inside Macintosh printing.
The May 1985 set is after. Some of the original diskettes are also posted
here:   http://vintagecomputer.ca/files-area/apple/macintosh/developer/#

If anyone has any earlier editions (was there only one prior to February
1985?) or has/knows where the diskettes may be imaged, I'd love to fill in
the set.  Some of my diskettes may  have been overwritten but they are in
DC42 format so the diskettes can be reproduced.

Hope someone finds this of interest.
Santo