MINC is going to Pete Turnbull (tony duell)

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Sat May 21 16:05:37 CDT 2016

Hey Pete,

I have software and documentation, too.  I really like my MINC.  My machine
is RX02 based, but I have a SCSI adapter for it.  One of these days, I'm
going to get around to either putting a real SCSI drive or a SCSI-to-SD
adapter in it.

If you have the 11/03 version, you need the earlier version of the MINC
software.  The 11/23 version needs a later version of the software, because
of some changes in the instruction set - not all PDP-11 processors were
created equal!  And RT-11 will indeed run fine on these.

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."