Classics long overdue a Boot.

ethan at 757.org ethan at 757.org
Fri May 20 10:07:41 CDT 2016

> +1
> Been looking for a Crimson for about 8 years now.
> A couple have come up, but none anywhere close to me.  Due to size and weight
> shipping has been prohibitive.
> :(
> Jerry

I've owned 3 Crimsons and 3 or 4 Onyx desksides. I wonder where they are
now? I know one Crimson buyer drove to Virginia Beach from Atlanta GA.

FWIW, everyone loves the Crimson. I like the Challenge L and Onyx deskside
better.

I know that one of my old Onyx's is in New Mexico, not sure where the
others are these days.

I gave away *four* Challenge Ls. Not sure if the one guy still uses them
as a table end or not.