classics I threw away or sold ... foolishly

Marc Howard cramcram at gmail.com
Wed May 18 17:53:47 CDT 2016

I'd love to get one of those (PXM9XX).  I designed the video card and the
active backplane.  I had to route all the ECL data paths by hand as there
were no automated tools for that at the time.

That beast was built in an amazingly short period of time, about 8-9 months
as I recall.  The DSP32 processors  in there had gold plated pins on the
bottom as well as gold plated pads on the topside of each PGA.  You could
probe signals from the top of the board which was really handy.

Marc